If you are employed by, or are professionally active within the civil aviation industry you should become a part of the Aviation Club of the UK. In addition to wide networking opportunities, Members of our friendly organisation also benefit from the following:
- The opportunity to connect with CEOs and industry leaders from the world’s leading airlines, trade bodies and manufacturers.
- Use of our networking functions and lunches as a corporate hospitality platform.
- Access to our online membership directory of industry movers and shakers.
- Discounts on relevant third-party organised events (see below for current offers)
- Exclusive membership discount when joining the Institute of Directors (IoD).
- The Aviation Club UK has forged alliances with a number of global aviation clubs and associations. Membership of the Aviation Club UK constitutes Guest Membership of the following Associations allowing Aviation Club UK members attendance to their events:
- Aerospace Forum Asia
- The Aero Club of Washington
- The International Aviation Club, Washington, USA
- European Aviation Club
- Wings Club of New York
- Current Member Offers
- CAPA GLOBAL AVIATION SUMMIT
- Sofitel T5, London Heathrow 11 – 13 October 2017
Join us in London together with C-suite representatives of airlines, airports, aviation & technology suppliers and corporate travel buyers to participate in debating some of the hottest industry issues. Distribution; NDC and AI; payments; the Brexit and North Atlantic regulatory impasse; aviation infrastructure; which airline business models are best; leadership and more! It’s all covered in CAPA’s Global Aviation Summit in London 11-13 October at the Sofitel T5 London Heathrow. For more and to book your space CLICK HERE to receive a discount of USD1000 off the delegate rate.
INSTITUTE OF DIRECTORS – MEETING AND TRAINING ROOM HIRE
The IoD are offering Aviation Club UK members an exclusive 10% discount on room hire in the newly refurbished business centre and IoD Academy, for 2017. The business centre houses 15 modern meeting rooms and the recently added the new ‘IoD Academy’ to its portfolio – a state of the art facility on the third floor comprising six additional versatile room spaces.
To find see their full brochure with room details CLICK HERE or to find out more about venue hire, telephone the IoD on 020 7451 3104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org