If you are professionally active or employed within the civil aviation industry why not become a part of the Aviation Club of the UK. In addition to wide networking opportunities, Members of our friendly organisation also benefit from the following:
- The opportunity to connect with CEOs and industry leaders from the world’s leading airlines, trade bodies, manufacturers and suppliers
- Use of our networking lunches and events as a corporate hospitality platform.
- Discounts on relevant third-party organised events
- Exclusive membership discount when joining the Institute of Directors (IoD).
- The Aviation Club UK has forged alliances with a number of global aviation clubs and associations. Membership of the Aviation Club UK constitutes Guest Membership of the following Associations allowing Aviation Club UK members attendance to their events:
AIRLINES * AIRPORTS * AIRFRAME MANUFACTURERS * ENGINE SUPPLIERS * MRO FACILITATORS T
Registration for the LARA Global Conference and Awards taking place in London on 16-17 May is now open and Aviation Club members can benefit from a £200 discount off the standard rate, bringing the two day conference cost down to £695 +VAT.
LARA Global will unite key international stakeholders from across the low-fare and regional aviation sector, bringing airlines, airframe manufacturers, engine suppliers, MRO facilitators, and everyone in between…together. The two-day conference will feature some of the sector’s most innovative thought-leaders, and will delve into an array of topics affecting low-fare and regional aviation’s ongoing development – and discuss just what the industry might look like in the coming years.
For professionals currently working in low-fare and regional aviation, or with a vested interest in how the market is evolving, LARA Global is an event you simply cannot miss.
*** Book your delegate pass here – and use discount code AVIATIONCLUB for £200 off ***
5 Reasons you cannot afford to miss LARA Global:
- Commercial Aviation is changing: The rise of low-fare airlines has fundamentally changed commercial aviation across short, medium and longhaul markets. As a result, legacy and regional carriers are transforming how they operate to avoid being left behind in this ultra-competitive environment, with service and support partners also evolving rapidly to meet the challenge of soaring demand.
An opportunity for education and collaboration: The topics and discussions due to take place at LARA Global are endless so the event is sure to provide you with an unparalleled opportunity for education and collaboration. We’ll be discussing topics such as: • Extending the brand: real and virtual methods to increase global market penetration • Strategies for a sustainable operation • Airline and airport partnerships • Optimising the onboard product • Discussions on how suppliers need to act now to serve future demand • Regional fleet planning, leasing and right-sizing • AI and predictive MRO sustainability
- Networking with peers: LARA Global will be bringing together professionals currently working in low-fare and regional aviation or who have a vested interest in how the market is evolving. It will be the perfect environment to network and collaborate with key stakeholders in the sector.
London at its exciting best: The inaugural LARA Global event will take place at East Wintergarden, a truly unique setting in London’s famous Canary Wharf, within easy access of the city’s major landmarks and transport hubs.
- We’ll be giving out awards: The LARA Global awards ceremony will take place at the end of day one and will recognise and celebrate outstanding contributions to the low-fare and regional aviation industry from airlines, suppliers, manufacturers and airports. Organisations from all corners of the globe will be invited to submit nominations ahead of the event.
INSTITUTE OF DIRECTORS – MEETING AND TRAINING ROOM HIRE
The IoD are offering Aviation Club UK members an exclusive 10% discount on room hire in the newly refurbished business centre and IoD Academy, for 2017. The business centre houses 15 modern meeting rooms and the recently added the new ‘IoD Academy’ to its portfolio – a state of the art facility on the third floor comprising six additional versatile room spaces.
To find see their full brochure with room details CLICK HERE or to find out more about venue hire, telephone the IoD on 020 7451 3104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org